AmTrust Specialty Equipment Physical Damage Insurance
Protect Your Equipment From The Unexpected
AmTrust Specialty Equipment, a division of AmTrust North America, is a service provider offering a variety of insurance and equipment protection products to meet the needs of agricultural, construction and industrial equipment dealers. AmTrust administers all product aspects from marketing, underwriting, customer service and claims; providing equipment dealers and other service providers with one point of contact for your insurance needs.
Physical Damage Insurance
When the unexpected occurs, you need to know that your equipment is protected. Physical Damage Insurance (PDI) provides coverage to repair or replace equipment in the event of direct physical loss or damage. Most equipment offered by dealers is eligible for PDI.
Equipment must be within the Manufacturer's Base Warranty Period to be eligible for a New Plan.
Covered Perils Include, but are not limited to:
Collision, Wind, Theft, Fire, Earthquake, Vandalism, Hail, Flood, Overturn, Vermin Infestation,Tornado, Ingestion of Foreign Objects.
Coverage Extends to:
Tires and Tubes
Coverage is provided for the same perils as the rest of the equipment.
Coverage of up to $10,000 per policy is included to cleanup or remove pollutants caused by a covered peril.
Key Dealer Advantages
- One stop shop
- Prompt claim service by professionals who understand the equipment business
- Enhanced coverages designed for the equipment business
- Flexible deductible options
- Simple enrollment
- Direct sale to customer or finance on contract
Revenue for You
- Commissions on sales
- Parts & Service revenues on repairs
Key Customer Advantages
- Premium can be financed
- Eliminate need to provide proof of PDI
- Coverage available immediately
- Guaranteed premium for the term of the policy
- Broad coverages designed specifically for AG, Industrial and CE equipment
- Reduced exposure on primary policy
- All risk policy provided
- Eligible repairs completed by Authorized technicians using genuine OEM parts
This literature is descriptive only. Programs may be changed or cancelled without notice. Actual coverage is subject to the language of the policy. Capitalized terms used in this literature, unless defined herein, have the meanings assigned to them in the policy as issued. AmTrust Specialty Equipment. All rights reserved. ©2015 AmTrust Specialty Equipment is a division of AmTrust North America.